Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Your base are belong to us

As I sit up here at the coffee shop, I'm actually off the clock and just hanging out in my corner, I was just thinking about the day. Tomorrow is my last day of the week opening at 6:15 a.m. (This means that I wake up at 5:15 a.m.). Joe returns from PA tomorrow evening so hopefully things will start moving. I think Joe is being taken advantage by the previous owner of the coffee shop and this really upsets me to the point of wanting to tell this owner, exactly what I think. Which could jeopardize the business exchange between Joe and this other guy. This makes working a bit difficult at times and I find myself having more and more trouble biting my tongue. Hopefully it won't be a long drawn out ordeal. well anymore than it already is. Today hasn't been a waste. My wish of getting up earlier is coming true. Even though 5 am is bit of a extreme. I caught up with Mike White for a few minutes and saw the new Automatic silk screen press. I also played some Empire Earth II for a little while. Taking over continents of natives with my superior military always does something to calm me down. I've got the evening off and I think I'm going to go to the park with Kristen for some Hammock Nintendo DS. I am always very cocky when we play Mario Cart, but I do have to try really hard to make sure I win. In her defense, she does win... albeit occasionally. Also, there is potential Mexican food in my very near future. Here are a few things to think about till the next time we meet:

Drive Thrus convenient, however impersonal and kind of lazy.
The color blue, in general colors are weird.
Smoothies: Milk or Water?
White Christmas Lights or Multi Colored:

Till next time my friends! I hope this finds you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment